short sale courses or experts? - Posted by mark

Posted by Ray(OH) on June 30, 1999 at 18:37:27:

Thanks Phil

short sale courses or experts? - Posted by mark

Posted by mark on June 30, 1999 at 15:15:27:

I was wondering if there are any courses out there on the subject of negotiation with banks regarding short sales. Tips, procedures…etc. I’m strictly looking for information, not to bring deals to those who want to make money on my lead generation , and negotiation skills with the homeowners.

Re: short sale courses or experts? - Posted by Ray

Posted by Ray on June 30, 1999 at 18:03:12:

At the risk of sounding stupid, What is a “Short Sale”?
Ray

Re: short sale courses or experts? - Posted by Ben

Posted by Ben on June 30, 1999 at 17:57:42:

Talk to NJDave, a frequent participant on this forum.
He is a short sale expert. He is at NJSPOCH@aol.com.

Re: You are a big fat elephant!! - Posted by Bill Gatten

Posted by Bill Gatten on June 30, 1999 at 16:09:56:

Alright!!! Your skills are far more valuable than cash. Way to go! Like Joe Kaiser says, "You are a big fat elephant, Ismael!! (…or something like that)

Mark, contact Chicago Title Co. in Los Angeles (213) 488 4300. They have the best courses on Short Sales that I’ve come across. I don’t think they charge anything for the materials either.

Bill

Re: short sale courses or experts? - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on June 30, 1999 at 18:30:49:

Ray,

In a nutshell, a short sale is when the bank holding the mortgage on a property is willing to allow the sale of that property at a price less then what is owed on it.

The bank is saying ok we will sell at a price less then what is owed to us so that we may clear up this matter NOW and cut our loses.

Re: You are a big fat elephant!! - Posted by mark

Posted by mark on July 02, 1999 at 08:32:34:

Bill, thanks for your feedback. I was reading your article in CREATIVE REAL ESTATE MAGAZINE and wanted to order your book NO NEW LOAN, however there was no ordering information. How do I order from you?Also, when I e-mail you, the message is sent undeliverable. Maybe you should check into that. Again, thanks