Shelf Corps- legit? - Posted by Dean

Posted by bizy creditguy on April 28, 2008 at 20:06:47:

In the very short term you will get what you pay for.

AN expensive corp and a quick credit line of 50K or so at 3-4 banks and for this you will pay 6-20K for the COrp and then 3-10% of the credit lines you get.

If you get 200K you will spend 18-40K to get it… Not worth it iin my book.

My suggestion is that you go to credit boards and follow the advice of the posters about establishing business credit.

The biggest danger in Shelf corp is upon the one year review of the financials that almost all credit lines require and if you have not produced the sales needed to acheive the credit line you may find your line being pulled and now you have a really expensie shelf corp with no financials to prop itself up…

NO free rides

You will see many of these PUT YOU INTO UNSECURED credit lines with No persoanl guaratee getting sued or closing all together soon

Just my 2 cents but as the credit market continues to squeeze you will find this is a place the banks will Start to review.

Unfortunate but true the RE industry is an unfavored industry right now. So to even get these credit lines you will have to lie about what your company does which is BANK FRAUD

But hey maybe while one is in there one could get a autograph from “Snipes” or “Stewart”

Shelf Corps- legit? - Posted by Dean

Posted by Dean on April 27, 2008 at 20:44:52:

I searched the arhives and didn’t see a lot about this subject. I’ve just learned of shelf corps and have seen that sometimes they really don’t have any credit. Anyone have experience or a link to where I can research this would be appreciated.

thanks
Dean