Shark Bait - Posted by MC - FL

Posted by MC - FL on February 05, 2002 at 11:54:39:

Thanks for the insite. I went to their web page and it seemed kind of intensive. I’d rather put my effort into buying rather than keying

Shark Bait - Posted by MC - FL

Posted by MC - FL on February 04, 2002 at 17:06:43:

Has anyone had the chance to use this Foreclosure software called “Shark Bait”? Is it worth investigating? Any insite or tips would be appreciated.

Re: Shark Bait - Posted by MikeT

Posted by MikeT on February 04, 2002 at 19:14:55:

I did buy Shark Bait and later returned it. They took a nice $80 processing fee out of my pocket. Anyway it’s not a bad piece of software. It just didn’t do what i needed. It’s main focus is figuring out equity which you do by importing foreclosure data and then mls data or some other source. The other data has to have sq. footage of each property and a specific zone for the property which is matched up against the foreclosure source to get equity. Where i live mls doesn’t have sq. footage that often. I also think its not the best way to go since most homes are never close to what they say. Shark bait also has a decent contact manager. However, you can’t alter any forms or queries or reports. For my money I bought Act and use it with Access.