Selling a Wholesale Property - Posted by Naomi

Posted by IB (NJ) on March 10, 2007 at 17:13:14:

If “all that” and the sheriff sale doesn’t yield a buyer, then the market (of serious buyers) is telling you that you aren’t pricing the property correctly. Lower the price.

Good luck.

Selling a Wholesale Property - Posted by Naomi

Posted by Naomi on March 09, 2007 at 16:40:04:

Any suggestions for marketing a wholesale property? I’ve been all over the internet placing ads, the one I put in the paper didn’t get one call, I went to my local REIA & passed out flyers and collected biz cards to no avail (although the networking was good).

I’ve had the property under contract twice but the financing fell through both times.

Any suggestions would be helpful. It’s a fixer, but the numbers work on it.

Thanks.

Its the… - Posted by David Krulac

Posted by David Krulac on March 11, 2007 at 13:07:55:

price. If a property has been properly advertised for 90 days and hasn’t sold, its the price. It doesn’t matter is its a good market, bad market, buyers market, sellers market, or the hous is falling down in a bad neighborhood. There is ALWAYS a price that somebody will pay for the property. It may not be a price you like, but the market tells you what it will pay for a property; you don’t tell the market what they’ll pay.

Re: Selling a Wholesale Property - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on March 10, 2007 at 10:37:24:

REIA Clubs are FILLED with wholesalers and retailers (i.e. realtors). Instead try these:

Sheriff Sales - where serious buyers bid and buy.

MLS - Take the rehab properties that have sold in ‘as is’ condition and look up the deeds to find the owners.

Ride around in the area of your property. Take a list of the rehabs and look up the deeds for the owners. Send them a letter.

Re: Selling a Wholesale Property - Posted by NC

Posted by NC on March 09, 2007 at 18:03:45:

Have you had a decent response so far? Since you’ve found two buyers already?

I would keep up with the flyers - but at local grocery stores, local REIA, and internet sites.

Have you tried signs? Including directionals from major intersections - with details (#'s). You never know, a rehabber or someone looking for a fixer might drive by and take notice.

If the numbers are good, it should draw in calls.

Just a couple thoughts…I’m sure there are many ideas in the archives, too.

NC

Re: Selling a Wholesale Property - Posted by Naomi Kockentiet

Posted by Naomi Kockentiet on March 10, 2007 at 10:43:25:

Already did all that except go to the Sheriff Sales. I’ll do that - never occurred to me. Thanks!

Re: Selling a Wholesale Property - Posted by Annette

Posted by Annette on March 09, 2007 at 22:57:37:

I have investors if you have contracts. Lets work together.

Annette