Selling a Rental Property - Posted by Rich

Posted by Pam Prentice on January 06, 1999 at 13:03:19:

Is your tenant interested in purchasing the property?
If so, offering owner financing can work nicely. I work with a company that buys owner created financing, right at the closing table. They are currently working with me to buy the financing, while also giving the tenant credit for money they’ve already paid on the lease toward a down payment on the house. If you’re interested, get back to me @ dsolutions@earthlink.net, and I’ll fill you in.

Selling a Rental Property - Posted by Rich

Posted by Rich on January 06, 1999 at 04:18:41:

I am looking to sell a property I have bought and cleaned up. I have several rental properties but have never really marketed my properties to sell. I am looking for some ideas of the best/quickest way to sell. I have offered this at up to 95% owner financing. The property is a 3 bed 1 1/2 bath end/town house.
thanks

Re: Selling a Rental Property - Posted by George

Posted by George on January 06, 1999 at 22:17:08:

If you have a tenant in the property, make sure they will co-operate in showing the property to potential buyers. As a realtor, sometimes I’ll just give up trying to show a property with uncooperative tenant. You know, they are never home, never return your call, if you do contact them they can never guarantee they’ll be home. Sometimes, unless I know the property is exactly what my buyer wants, it’s not worth wasting time.