"sell house in 5 days" - Posted by Erin (Detroit)

Posted by john on May 02, 2003 at 14:11:07:

i would like to talk to florida investor regarding the above subject

“sell house in 5 days” - Posted by Erin (Detroit)

Posted by Erin (Detroit) on May 02, 2003 at 09:06:15:

There is a book by Bill Effros (sp?) titled “how to sell your house in 5 days”. Has anyone used this to sell their rehabs/personal house? I have read testimonials that you either like it or hate it (It works great or its a bad idea), but I am looking at it from the investors perspective about doing 1 house every 1-2 months with this method. Can anyone give insite???

A little research before… - Posted by Steve (Atl)

Posted by Steve (Atl) on May 02, 2003 at 09:41:27:

This question (among others) seem to come up about once or twice a week. Try doing a search on this site and your should find plenty of threads regarding it. Don’t mean to be a bit brash, but you will get more responses if you show a willingness to do a little searching on your part. Do a search, read the threads and then make a question based upon your results. You will then be amazed at the level of help that you will receive.

Don’t take this personally, but the type of question that you asked is tantamount to “my (your) time in searching is worth more than your (ours) time is in explaining it to you.”

Just my take on things

Re: “sell house in 5 days” - Posted by Barry (FL)

Posted by Barry (FL) on May 02, 2003 at 09:39:54:

It definately works. Did it once. We placed our ads and the phone rang off the hook! It was a preforeclosure and had to get it gone fast as we didn’t want to mess with rehabbing it. We came up 30k from the price we had advertised. The appraisal came in 19k more than sales price as we had been dealing with these people for 7 months. We should have run our comps again.
Had over 200 calls and over 100 to open house 96 bids!