self-empoyed loan with sombody who has good credit - Posted by gina

Posted by Rodrigo Rodrigues on December 05, 2001 at 22:45:53:

yes greenpoint mortgage is the way to go, but they sold mine to calmco 2 months later and my credit was pretty good 775 fico the problem is that calmco is ver y disorganized they sent me a letter requesting proof of insurance, not once but 3 times and those 3 times i provided them , and greenpoint sent them all the paper work …
i know that they are allow to sell your mortgage ,but ask them ,if they can sell it to another servicer because camlco is a mess…

self-empoyed loan with sombody who has good credit - Posted by gina

Posted by gina on December 05, 2001 at 15:42:34:

I have a home the goes for 155k which I owe about 94k. I want to pull 45k out, and put it on another property. I have a tri-merge credit report, my scores are 712,679,653. I want to go no doc meaning no income/no assets. Does anybody no of anybody that could help me out. I live in Illinois.

Thanks
Gina Farro

Re: self-empoyed loan with som - Posted by dewCO

Posted by dewCO on December 06, 2001 at 22:19:53:

Almost any lender will have no doc loans. Just shop around. Just because you’re self employed doesn’t mean you have to do no doc.

Ask questions, you may not need a no doc. There are alt (alternate) doc loans too, and stated income using ratios, etc. A true no doc loan will be at a higher interest rate than all the others. Don’t do it unless you are sure there is no other way.

Re: self-empoyed loan - Posted by Natasha

Posted by Natasha on December 05, 2001 at 17:10:12:

Try Greenpoint Mortgage- I just refi my 4 unit- no doc cash out, self-employed- just needed three mo bank statements- easy process