Searching for people - Posted by michaela-ATL

Posted by michaela-ATL on September 26, 2003 at 07:17:16:

Kristine,
I never could find the actual deed. ANyway, One of the heirs seems to have glitter in her eyes and she hasn’t called me back. I tried to make them understand, that they can’t just sell it and split the proceeds with some of the remaining heirs. I know they’ll call me back.

I’m right now into some others. One of the people, that I found yesterday I had done 2 full searches with 2 different companies last year and nothing, that came up was current. I found him yesterday and he wants to sell. The lot was auctioned off in August, but he’s willing to redeem and that’s one, that I can sell for 80k. So, it’s got priority now :wink:

I should have never stopped with the lots. It’s just so profitable and there’s not all this competition. The problem is, that I absolutely love rehab :wink:

Michaela

Searching for people - Posted by michaela-ATL

Posted by michaela-ATL on September 25, 2003 at 14:55:54:

I have just done and ‘Advanced People Search’ For $ 39.95 with www.ussearch.com and with that I received 24-hour free access to their basic people search database. They didn’t used to do that, but it’s pretty worthwhile, if you have several people to look for. I just found a few others, that I hadn’t been able to find in the past through other sources.

Michaela

Re: Searching for people - Posted by Kristine-CA

Posted by Kristine-CA on September 25, 2003 at 22:04:50:

Michaela: thanks for the tip. I always have a list of people I’m looking for. But I’m still curious about your vacant lot deal. You’ve mentioned the will several times because I know you are looking for heirs. Have you looked at the actual deed yet. Who is on the deed and how are they vested?

Sincerely, Kristine