Russ Whitney's Program Works - Posted by Kevin Wessell

Posted by Terry Vaughan on October 15, 1998 at 16:22:15:

Is this an advertisement for Russ? I think I’ll stand on this chair while you talk.

Russ Whitney’s Program Works - Posted by Kevin Wessell

Posted by Kevin Wessell on October 15, 1998 at 14:52:51:

I have attended Russ Whitney’s program and have seen the results. One group up in Michigan who has attended his programs have purchased 5 properties in the last two months as a result of the teaching they received from Russ Whitney’s program. A couple down in Louisiana became millionaires this year from the teaching. Let me tell you something. That organization is “A # 1” in my book. The insist on giving students strategies that work taught by experts who have worked them. I cannot say enough good about their program.

Re: Russ Whitney’s Program Works - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on October 15, 1998 at 18:54:47:

Sounds like your trying to market his program for him? Where is he? Why hasn’t he ever been around this newsgroup to share some of that great knowledge you claim he has? To busy taken the big bucks from doing seminars I guess, huh? I would like to know one thing though if you could ask him for me, why does he use the same picture’s of the same houses he used over 20 years ago in his seminars and informercials? Has the seminar thing been that good for him that he hasn’t done any deals since, so he doesn’t have anything thing recent to take picture’s of? Just curious, that’s all.

JohnBoy