Russ Whitney's Guarantee - Posted by Q. Calvert

Posted by Tom on October 25, 1998 at 20:31:36:

What exactly is the guarantee?

Russ Whitney’s Guarantee - Posted by Q. Calvert

Posted by Q. Calvert on October 24, 1998 at 10:44:12:

I am signed up for an upcoming Whitney intensified training. It has a “no questions asked” guarantee on the first of the three days. Doea anyone have experience with the guarantee? Does he keep his word? I am not anticiapting using it, but it is nice to know if the group is ethical and keeps their word.

Are there any qualifiers? or conditions? For example do you have to wait months for the credit to show on the visa? or do you have to turn over all of the home study course material given for “free” for signing up?

Thank you in advance,
Q. Calvert Michigan

Re: Russ Whitney’s Guarantee - Posted by phil

Posted by phil on November 20, 1998 at 08:00:07:

THERE ARE NO CAVEATS, NO CONDITIONS AND NO QUESTIONS ASKED? 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON ALL RUSS WHITNEY, IN THE FIELD BOOT CAMPS.

tHIS IS COMING FROM RUSS WHITNEY.COM…nOW YOU AND THE WORLD HAVE OUR GUARANTEE IN WRITING AT HOME AND ON THE INTERNET FOR ALL TO SEE…AND HOLD OUR FEET TO THE FIRE ON. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU AND ANY “DOUBTING THOMASES” THAT MAY EVER QUESTION THE INTEGRITY OF OUR POLICIES.

Re: Russ Whitney’s Guarantee - Posted by Rose M

Posted by Rose M on November 02, 1998 at 24:26:22:

I was impressed by Russ Whitney’s book Building Wealth!
Has anyone heard of Image Inc.? I have a gentleman trying to sell me a real estate program that teaches creative financing, but for a price of 1,295 which includes cosulting ,coaching and strategic solutions.
Help!!!

Re: Russ Whitney’s Guarantee - Posted by bill

Posted by bill on October 25, 1998 at 09:27:00:

It’s a 100% money back guarantee on all “in the field” boot camps at any of the Russ Whitney’s 7 regional training centers. No caveats, no deductions, no gimmicks. Unconditional. Take this as coming straight from the horse’s mouth

Re: Russ Whitney’s Guarantee - Posted by winint

Posted by winint on October 25, 1998 at 09:22:17:

It’s a 100% money back guarantee. No caveats, no deductions, no gimmicks, no questions asked…PERIOD. This answer comes straight from the horses mouth.

Re: Russ Whitney’s Guarantee - Posted by Q. Calvert

Posted by Q. Calvert on November 20, 1998 at 12:43:50:

I do not question the guarantee for the bootcamps. I question the way the guarantee is presented in the “free seminar I attended”. The woman who gave the presentation was talking at 150 mph, throwing out information with reckless abandon. What I “heard” was that the guarantee applied to the intensified training, since that was what she was selling to us. At least one other participant “heard” the same thing.

I was disappointed to find out that this was not the case, since I WAS DISAPPOINTED (I can use caps too) with the intensified training. Your organization had three days to teach us at least one “technique” all the way through so novice attendees could go out and make a deal. Instead we were given bits and pieces of information which was tantalizing but we never received the actual tools to do a deal if we were “new” to the business.

Instead, in order to write up a good offer or analyze a property we would have to order the $1995 computer software. Or to otherwise learn the full techniques, we would have to buy one or more bootcamps and/or the mentoring program. In short, we were called losers if we weren’t going to sign up for $2,000 to $16,000 of more training. It is true that just one or two deals made would make that back, but the selling technique was condescending and arrogant.

So you can “EXCLAIM TO THE WHOLE WORLD” that your organization is beyond reproach, you basically exist to sell product, which is fine. I just watched some the attndees who are psycholigically not up to the business, giving in to the intimidation and shaming of the salesman(presenter).

Quentin Calvert

Re: Russ Whitney’s Guarantee - Posted by Q. Calvert

Posted by Q. Calvert on November 02, 1998 at 20:15:40:

I just finished the “intensified training”, offerred by Russ Whitney’s organization. It cost $1590.

First, I wish to say that the presenter Pat Hutchins was quite good. We received quite a few good “tidbits” of information. However, I never really found out any particulars about how to actually do a deal. For example, actual contracts, offers, any particulars at all.

These particulars were the carrots for us to sign up for the bootcamps which were 4,990 a piece (or so) . In fact we were sold, sold sold, all three days. Were told that, basically, we were losers if we didn’t sign up. Winners would charge up or otherwise go into some sort of debt of 5,000 to up to 17,000 dollars because they would make at least one deal with that much in equity.

It is funny, I am fairly positive that even though the products are way, way overpriced, there is probably a lot of meat to be offerred in the program. But the blatant psychological manipulation really put me off.

Personally, I am on target to becoming independant in real estate. I will not do it with the Russ Whitney organization.

By the way, some of the tape materials you get “free” with the intensified training are shoddyily produced and out of date. The printed materials are the same.