Russ Whitney - Posted by CT

Posted by Dave NY on December 04, 2004 at 18:40:35:

When I started investing, I found several courses & books that would’ve taught me the same for much less than what I spent attending seminars.

Suggestion… Look around before you buy.

Dave NY

Russ Whitney - Posted by CT

Posted by CT on December 04, 2004 at 10:15:06:

Does anyone here have an opinion about Russ Whitney’s program? A friend of mine would like me to attend a Russ Whitney seminar with her. Does anyone have any experience with his program. Any comments on this would be helpful.

ct

Re: Russ Whitney - Posted by IA Jeff

Posted by IA Jeff on December 05, 2004 at 21:38:23:

I attended a 2 hour presentation and was amazed that out of about 40-50 people in the room, 20 went to the back to sign up for a 2k bootcamp. Their very creative climactic pitch was to pull out some $100’s and ask if anyone one wanted it…asked what the first guy would do with it if he gave it to him…you guessed it…put it as a down payment on the bootcamp.

Don’t sign up for anything!

Jeff

Re: Be afraid,be very afraid - Posted by Dan-fl

Posted by Dan-fl on December 05, 2004 at 06:23:49:

Stay away…

Re: Russ Whitney - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on December 04, 2004 at 19:15:03:

Stay home! But if you must go, make sure you leave your wallet at home! Don’t bring any money or credit cards with you! Otherwise you may go home several thousand poorer than when you got there!

Re: Only on the weekend - Posted by Ed Copp (OH)

Posted by Ed Copp (OH) on December 04, 2004 at 15:31:48:

Could you even get that name posted on this board.

Re: Russ Whitney - Posted by Rehabpro

Posted by Rehabpro on December 04, 2004 at 11:38:38:

I know that you can learn the same information for alot, lot, lot, lot less. What are you trying to learn? One example is this board. You can learn alot from this board and there are many other ways to learn R.E. Investing for far less money.

Re: Russ Whitney - Posted by Bob

Posted by Bob on January 24, 2005 at 24:31:44:

Jeff,
Did you know Russ is a convicted felon,robbery. How is your real estate investing going in La. I live in Ca too…Bob