Russ Dalbey - Posted by David Barnett

Posted by Michael Morrongiello on December 24, 2007 at 11:56:32:

David:
Kudo’s to you for your patience and for waiting…

There is numerous discussion on this forum about Dalbey and others. Simply use the search feature.

As for the $21.00 you spent - the real question is what is value? If the course gets you to move forward to the next step then that is good. However there is a wealth of great information, courses, discussion out there including on this site about the myriad of uses for “paper”.

As for what is the value? Many real estate property owners, buyers and sellers are asking themselves that same question these days as this market shake out continues.

Best to you success in 2008
Warmly,
Michael Morrongiello

Russ Dalbey - Posted by David Barnett

Posted by David Barnett on December 23, 2007 at 15:38:26:

Hi everyone,
I signed up on Russ Dalbey’s site over a year ago. they kept sending me spam to try to sell their course for over $100. recently, they sent me an offer to buy the course for $21. So there you go, if you invest a year of your time you can get this program for closer to what it’s worth. I guess they thought I was never gonna buy it.

Dave

Re: Russ Dalbey - Posted by Rich[FL]

Posted by Rich[FL] on January 03, 2008 at 07:51:37:

Glad to see this tactic still works. I mentioned this exact same thing here several months (years?) ago as a better way to get the information they’re trying to sell for too much $$ otherwise. I also said that the FREE information available on their site is more than well worth the admission, especially at $21. It almost amounts to a college education in note buying and marketing! I still think their message and hype is too misleading though.

Rich