Ron LeGrande or Joe Kaiser for Wholsale Flips? - Posted by Mark, Ca

Posted by Mark, Ca on January 05, 1999 at 12:07:54:

Thanks Joe,

I guess I’ll go with Ron’s course for now for the flips and after I’ve built a sizable lump sum of cash to do rehabs I may also purchase yours “The Hunt for Abandoned Properties”

Thanks again Joe

Ron LeGrande or Joe Kaiser for Wholsale Flips? - Posted by Mark, Ca

Posted by Mark, Ca on January 04, 1999 at 23:30:58:

Hi All,

I’ve read the articles for both Ron LeGrande’s Quick Turn, Fast Cash Course and Joe Kasier’s Abandoned Properties and was hoping to get some feedback from anyone that purchased either. My focus is to learn Wholesales and then branch out into Rehabs.

Note: Ron’s comes with a 60 day money back Joe’s does not. Not that I will be returning it

Thanks for your input:)

Mark Sweeney

What about Scott Britton? - Posted by Ray Richardson

Posted by Ray Richardson on January 05, 1999 at 08:58:24:

I’ve been hearing a lot of folks asking for comparisons between Joe Kaiser’s and Ron Legrand’s courses as a place to go for quick flip info. Isn’t Scott Britton’s “Quick-Start Guide” also a wholesale flipping course? I don’t have the course, that was just my impression from reading his articles. Anyone have this course and like it? Is it indeed a wholesale flip course, primarily?
Thanks in advance.

-Ray

Hmmmmmmm - Posted by Joe Kaiser

Posted by Joe Kaiser on January 04, 1999 at 23:49:42:

The focus of “The Hunt for Abandoned Properties” course is just that, finding, buying, fixing and ultimately flipping abandoned properties.

Sure, I walk you through some of the smoother “flip” techniques, but it really isn’t a “wholesale flips” course.

Besides, I’m saving my fast flip course, “Gone in 60 Seconds,” for this summer - at which point there will be no question as to what you should buy!

No foolin’.

Joe