Ron LeGrand - Posted by Andrew T.

Posted by evelyn on June 13, 2001 at 21:38:41:

Cash Flow Generator in my opinion, does not have enough info in it. His upgrade course to that, FAST CASH with Quick Turn Real Estate is MUCH better.

If you have the funds, get that one. I highly recommend it.

evelyn

Ron LeGrand - Posted by Andrew T.

Posted by Andrew T. on June 12, 2001 at 11:17:28:

I was thinking of getting the Ron LeGrand Course Cash Flow Generator. Has anyone got that course, and is it worth getting? Thank you so much for your inputs.

Re: Ron LeGrand - Posted by Russell Lorfing

Posted by Russell Lorfing on June 18, 2001 at 22:27:14:

Andrew,

I ordered LeGrand’s Fast Cash system which included the Cash Flow Generator, the Fast Cash book and some other great materials.

With that information, and lots of insight from this board, I recently closed my first REI deal and made $16,200 profit.

I then ordered and received LeGrand’s three different modules along with his Guerrilla Marketing materials (total cost< $2,000). I am going through those materials now.

Thanks to LeGrand’s information, I have another house under contract that will mean another $8,000 profit.

In my newbie opinion, you can’t go wrong with LeGrand.

Warm Regards,

Russell

Re: Ron LeGrand - Posted by Jim

Posted by Jim on June 14, 2001 at 03:40:01:

The Cash Flow Generator is really just an introduction to Ron’s systems. The book is Great, ‘Fast Cash with quick turn Real Estate’. Read it 4 times from cover to cover. Each time I found something that I missed or didn’t understand the last time I read it.

Opened my eyes to MANY MANY different ways to buy and sell Real Estate. Then went streight to the ‘3 MODS’. “Wholesaling/Retailing”, “Lease/Options & Options” and “Owner Financing”. Tripled the number of deals I did that year. Learned more from Ron and will doubled that number this year.

We’ll be going to his bootcamps sometime this year to learn more. “The more you learn, the more you earn!”

Success!

Re: Ron LeGrand - Posted by K.Tyler Smith (N.Va)

Posted by K.Tyler Smith (N.Va) on June 12, 2001 at 22:29:16:

I purchased this course and when I received it and read all the information, I was blown away. I was introduced to ideas I did not know existed.
If you are just starting out in this business, I would encourage you to get it and then supplement later.

Good Luck,
K.Tyler Smith

Re: Ron LeGrand - Posted by Andrew T.

Posted by Andrew T. on June 12, 2001 at 22:32:28:

Thank you so much for your input! I am really excited about REI!