Ron LeGrand or PMG group - Posted by Heather

Posted by swiss made watch on October 10, 2005 at 22:53:20:

used watches fine watch nixon watches seiko watch repair seiko watches ladies wenger watches jacob watches gucci watch high tech watches panerai watches

Ron LeGrand or PMG group - Posted by Heather

Posted by Heather on June 14, 2004 at 12:09:26:

Has anyone taken Ron Legrands RE bootcamp or are currently working deals through his company?
My husband went to his seminar in Tampa and really wants to go for it. Of course, like all the others… its like $4,000 for the bootcamp and materials.

Also, we are currently looking at the PMG group. They are in conjunction with Nightinggale. The offer weekly coaching sessions to help setp by step in the process of buying and selling RE… amoung other services. $7375 big ones for that.

If anyone has been involved in either of these , let us know what you think.

Thanks!

Re: Ron LeGrand or PMG group - Posted by Darren

Posted by Darren on June 14, 2004 at 14:26:09:

That’s too big of a cash outlay for me. I would ask every person in my city that invests ‘outside the box’ to mentor me for a share in profits of some successfully completed deals until someone said yes. Then spend a few hundred bucks on a top course and books in your specialty. I’ve never understood mentoring for pay. How much time could someone possibly give you if they were truly a player? It’s the equivalent of having your car fixed by a guy who rides a bike to work. Mentorship is fine, but it’s not a guarantee of anything. Is your husband a self starter and a problem solver. He could probably get started by just having someone local he could bounce ideas off of. Join the local REI club if you have one.