Ron LeGrand courses & bootcamps - Posted by D. Harms

Posted by Alan Paine in Houston on July 25, 2001 at 23:43:05:

Bob and the France’s have taken Ron LeGrand’s material, found a niche, and are going like gang busters.

I learned more from their tapes than from any other tape set or book I own. I truely want to thank Bob & Charlie and Randy France, they have inspired my wife and I.

I also agree with Bob, stop looking for negatives. Ron LeGrand is a positive. Look at the success of his pupils.

Ron LeGrand courses & bootcamps - Posted by D. Harms

Posted by D. Harms on July 24, 2001 at 09:30:57:

I just started hearing about Ron LeGrand. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding his courses, bootcamps? How many deals (from his MOS class) is realistic in one year doing this full time with about $1,000 - $1,500/month to spend on marketing?

Re: Ron LeGrand courses & bootcamps - Posted by Bob In Indy

Posted by Bob In Indy on July 25, 2001 at 19:26:02:

You’ve found one of the largest and most comprehensive sources of information concerning investing in real estate. Ron has put together such a broad set of bootcamps that you can get overwhelmed. His material works and you should spend more than a little time determining just what part of the investment business you want to become involved.
I’ve taken just about everything that he has to offer, and some of the courses several times. Like MOS, Marketing and Selling Houses. He brings in some key professionals and really covers the material thoroughly. The only knock seems to be the price, but when you realize that an average deal makes close to $20K, you can take all his stuff from the profit on just one deal. Some people step over dollars to save a dime.
Hope this helps

Look to the Carlton Sheets Newsgroup - Posted by Alan Paine in Houston

Posted by Alan Paine in Houston on July 24, 2001 at 16:52:44:

If you go over to NewsGroup II on this site. You will find plenty of post referring to Ron LeGrand. I personally feel he is a great speaker, very motivating. I am saving up my money to attend one of his bootcamps. Everyone I know who has been has shown improvements.

That said there are other’s on this site who will give you the same information in a less expensive packages. Also look at eBay for some bargain prices.

http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard2/index.html

Re: Ron LeGrand courses & bootcamps - Posted by Bipin Patel

Posted by Bipin Patel on July 24, 2001 at 16:35:07:

Mr.D.Harm
I ahve his quich turn RE book and tapes from his TV ad and I paid about 90.Nice readind and motivating and give you some knowledge to start.I am Newbi.I am thinking to attend his bootcamp just get more knowledge and mentoship for an year.I don’t know if this is a good idea.Please share with me your input and
advise.Thanks.
Bipin