Robert Allen's Real Estate System - Posted by David macGown (Mi)

Posted by Jackie Doss on February 04, 2004 at 21:26:36:

Can you give some specifics about why it was a waste? Was there nothing of value in the class, or did it teach things that were bogus? What about the money-back guarantee?

Robert Allen’s Real Estate System - Posted by David macGown (Mi)

Posted by David macGown (Mi) on June 04, 2003 at 12:20:26:

Does anybody have any opinions Good/bad and so forth about his 57 city millionaire challenge? The tuition for his 3 day workshop is near 5K. I think what he teaches is wholesaling and tax lien certificate investing. A course on wholesling and John Beck’s free and clear is a whole lot cheaper than this, but is there something new he is teaching? a new twist on old ideas? Or is it the same old stuff in a new package?

Thanx,
David

Re: Robert Allen’s Real Estate System - Posted by Brenda Whittaker

Posted by Brenda Whittaker on August 06, 2003 at 01:34:51:

OH LORD! Please, listen! I SPENT THAT FIVE GRAND FOR A THREE DAY SEMINAR WITH ROBERT ALLEN - HE GUARANTEED TRIPLE YOUR MONEY BACK WITH PHONE COACHING, AND THEN THEY CLOSED UP SHOP, TOOK EVERYONE’S MONEY, AND FLEW TO COOP - IT WAS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL SCAM!

Re: Robert Allen’s Real Estate System - Posted by steve west

Posted by steve west on June 08, 2003 at 24:25:51:

David,
I don’t know what this guy teaches, but if you are about to spend $5,000 on his lecture you are a fool. I make a good living in real estate and have learned it on my own. There are plenty of good books to read that will teach you most of what you need to learn to get a good start. Getting your feet wet in it is better than anything this guy can teach you in 3 days. Just think about it, you could go to college for a semester for what he is going to charge you for a weekend seminar! Go to John T. Reed web page for a real review if you don’t believe me. good luck

Re: Robert Allen’s Real Estate System - Posted by Brenda Whittaker

Posted by Brenda Whittaker on August 06, 2003 at 01:38:14:

Steve is right. I was that fool! I’m using my foolishness to warn others now, it’s the least I can do. What I got for that huge amount of money was abosolutely nothing. It was just like being robbed in an alley.