results now contract CD - Posted by Kwasi

Posted by Steve (Atl) on March 15, 2003 at 12:17:25:

Are you from Ga, Monique?

results now contract CD - Posted by Kwasi

Posted by Kwasi on March 14, 2003 at 16:37:00:

Has anyone here purchases and utilized the contracts being sold at www.resultsnow.com? These are supposed to be the agreements covered in Conti & Finkel’s books. I want to know if they are what I need to start in lease option buying before I shell out the money.

If you don’t think this set of documents is worth it, than point me in the right direction.

Re: results now contract CD - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on March 15, 2003 at 16:58:37:

Kwasi--------------

I suggest you consider Professional Publishing Company’s forms. They have a CD-ROM version, I believe. All of their forms are written by and checked by attorneys. They are in Novato, CA, and have a toll-free number and, I believe, a website. I know that they have lease and option forms and, as I recall, lease-option forms.

Also, check with some real estate licensees in your area about forms from the state realtor’s group. You may be able to get copies.

Look in the law library in the court house. You can spend all the time you want there for free, reading books with samples of forms. If the book is written for your state the forms should be appropriate for your state.

If you accumulate information and then develop your own forms, you can have an attorney review them for less than $500, I would think.

Good InvestingRon Starr******

Re: results now contract CD - Posted by Kristine-CA

Posted by Kristine-CA on March 15, 2003 at 13:36:33:

Kwasi: if it were me, I’d spend the money on a good re attorney and tell him what you want to do and have him check out/edit sample docs. A good re attorney is one that only does re and works with lots of different investors–and has seen what you want to do. You are in the wrong office if they don’t know how lease/options work or if they start talking about flipping as being illegal or if they tell you that subject-to deals will automatically trigger the dos clause. This is where networking with other investors comes in handy–one of them will know a good re attorney.

Sincerely, Kristine

A Lot of New Investors Think … - Posted by Craig-SoMD

Posted by Craig-SoMD on March 15, 2003 at 09:32:48:

A lot of new investors think that all they need is the contracts, and they can get started as an investor. I have gotten contracts from a number of courses, free from online sources, from the library, and from other sources. If you are an experienced investor, then the $500 spent on that particular contracts CD may add information to improve or simplify your existing contracts. If I was just starting out, I would spend the $500 toward a complete program that includes the contracts, but actually teaches me and adds to my knowledge on how to do the lease option buying or whatever else it is you want to do. You could probably get someone to GIVE you a copy of their LO contract. Build relationships in your local investor community or have a more experienced investor help you out. $500 will go a long way toward purchasing a complete course. I actually just purchased Conti & Finkel’s complete Protege Program for around $1200, but that doesn’t mean I will be switching my own processes over to their forms unless I find features that I like a lot more.

Craig
Southern Maryland

Re: results now contract CD - Posted by MoniqueUSA

Posted by MoniqueUSA on March 14, 2003 at 22:40:36:

Kwasi,

You’ll find the Louis Brown paperwork to be excellent, particularly in GA (as you mention in a previous post).

MoniqueUSA

That’s good advice. - Posted by Houserookie

Posted by Houserookie on March 15, 2003 at 11:13:31:

Most people that want to get into business are more like sheep than they are entrepreneurs.
They want to be told and given everything but won’t
mix and match to arrive with a plan that works for “themselves”.

We don’t have anyone to blame for this except the gurus that promise a “blueprint” to success. I think anyone that claims to have a blueprint to success needs to be looked at closely because there is none.

Real estate investors…new or seasoned…should look at courses and systems as no more than a game system.
You have millions of people buy game stations for their kids.

THE SAME STATION. THE SAME GAME. THE SAME CONTROLLER. THE SAME MANUAL BOOK.

Yet not everyone plays the game the same way and yield the same result. Or know how …

Contracts on CDs? That has to be the most pitch
pitch in the world to think that one contract can work in all 50 states.

We can’t even agree on speed limits between states and cities. How are we going to agree on real estate contracts.