Repos - Posted by Paul

Posted by Bruce on December 05, 2000 at 20:40:14:

Dave,

You’re right about Conseco being in trouble. I guess Greentree sold out just in time. I’ve had a mortgage with Greentree/Conseco for 5 years, and for the first time last month, I got a a call from a very uptight lady from Conseco who asked why my check was a few days late. She was obviously the predator type. Their tolerance level for late payments obviously has changed with the new management. Will Conseco be able to unload their mobile nightmare on someone else? Stay tuned.

Bruce

Repos - Posted by Paul

Posted by Paul on December 01, 2000 at 16:20:31:

I have a dealers license, open lot insurance, a vacant sales lot, buyers, land to put houses on, and I own a mortgage company so I can finance almost anyone who wants to buy a house if it’s cheap enough to fit the LTV. Where can I go to get repo houses at a good price? I’m an internet novice and I haven’t been able to find the site for bombardier, conseco, or any other repo sites. (In fact, how I made it to this site is a mystery to me!) Any help, names, or numbers would be a great help.

Re: Repos - Posted by david

Posted by david on December 04, 2000 at 22:31:37:

I thought your internet novice question about how to find Conseco was interesting. I had not ever tried to find the web site for this company. So I used “Dog Pile” search engine and found a Conseco site that lists all of their MH’s for each different state. Here is the address, just highlight and copy then paste the info into the “Address Bar” and it should work.

http://navigation.helper.realnames.com/framer/1/262/default.asp?realname=Conseco&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.conseco.com%2F&frameid=1&providerid=262&uid=30006719

I was able to find a foreclosure that Conseco did on a local MH last summer and they have it listed for sale at their foreclosure bid price. Last summer, I went to the courthouse to read the foreclosure file and the ask price and foreclosure number are the same.

I sent them an email to ask them how flexible they would be on their asking price. Will see what they say. Last summer, I got the idea from talking to the telephone people running the office that they did not really have any desire to wheel and deal. I might be wrong on that statement because I understand that Conseco is having major financial problems. I have not seen any other “chat site” submitters saying anything about dealing with Conseco.

Anyhow, try this one site.
Dave Swett

Re: Repos - Posted by Robert (ID)

Posted by Robert (ID) on December 15, 2000 at 12:08:53:

Where do they have the foreclosures listed on this site?

Thanks,
Robert