REI Club in NE Ohio - Posted by Andre'

Posted by andy on February 10, 2001 at 15:10:11:

I am a college student eager to enter the REI scene after this semester. I have read a few books and am thinking of getting the Carlton Sheets course. I would love any feedback concerning the course. Also any tips from established investors would be greatly appreicated. You can send me an E-mail if you have any help to offer on either subject. Thanxs to anyone willing to help a young guy.

REI Club in NE Ohio - Posted by Andre’

Posted by Andre’ on August 10, 2000 at 09:36:52:

I am new to the NE Ohio area. I just moved from Indianapolis to Cortland. I am into finance and the stock market, but I am intersted in also getting into Real Estate Investing. I am looking at buying a R. Shemin course and I have begun doing research via the internet. Are there currently any Investment Clubs in the area, or would anyone be interested in setting up some type of network? I appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,
Andre’

Re: REI Club in NE Ohio - Posted by Greg Licciardello

Posted by Greg Licciardello on August 15, 2000 at 05:25:46:

Hi, Andre! Your post grabbed my attention immediately. I am moving to Indianaopolis to begin a real estate investment career. I have studied the full Carleton Sheets course and have a lot of confidence in its information. I would love to start a band of correspondence–maybe even an investment club–once I arrive in the Midwest. Let me know how that sounds to you.

Greg

Re: REI Club in NE Ohio - Posted by Andre’

Posted by Andre’ on August 17, 2000 at 06:53:07:

That sounds great Greg. I to have been doing a great deal of research(I’ve been studying Robert Allen’s Materials). I think a network among investors in the MW to share creativity and knowledge would be ideal. I’m currently in the Warren/Cortland, OH area, and I’ve got several ideas for starting my real estate ventures.

Re: REI Club in NE Ohio - Posted by tina

Posted by tina on September 05, 2000 at 24:33:31:

hi,
i live in cleveland and am getting into REI did you ever find any clubs, i was looking for one too

Re: REI Club in NE Ohio - Posted by Andre’

Posted by Andre’ on September 06, 2000 at 18:55:00:

I haven’t found any official REI Clubs yet. But I’ve been networking with several people. We should start our own.

Andre’