Reggie Brooks - Posted by kevin

Posted by AFOMA OKAFOR on March 20, 2007 at 13:00:17:

YOU GUYS SHOULD CHILL OUT HERE. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS NOT REGGIE’S NOTES OR IF HE COPIED FROM ANYBODY. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT HE MADE IT. HE IS A SUCCESS WHAT ABOUT YOU? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM OR A JOKE. SO SHOUT UP AND FIND HOW TO CHANGE YOUR OWN LIFE!

Reggie Brooks - Posted by kevin

Posted by kevin on March 27, 2006 at 17:35:14:

Has anyone used the course from Reggie Brooks?

Re: Reggie Brooks - Posted by Rick Harmon (CA)

Posted by Rick Harmon (CA) on April 04, 2006 at 21:31:06:

I’ve seen a lot of junkie courses over the years, so I’m familiar with unmet expectations. Reggie’s material is sub-par.

I heard him speak at an investment group about 1-1/2 ago. He seems to want to be a motivational speaker and he is interesting to listen to.

I paid for his “super-discount” package of material which only came after making numerous phone calls. Reggie’s # rings thru via a well-known real estate seminar guru. The customer service department kept passing on the delay blame to the fulfillment department, which turned out to be an OfficeMax store in Nevada which shipped out the material via UPS from Vegas area.

The three courses that I purchased (not cheap, either) did not, unfortunately, contain even a single new idea but rather lots and lots of fluff.

When I asked Reggie (in person) if he ever utilized Quiet Title actions (Adverse Possession) to gain ownership of property (he was speaking on “Finding Abandoned Houses”) he became defensive and clearly uncomfortable with a basic question.

Two thumbs down. If I had another thumb, it too, would be pointed down.

Aside from the product(s) disappointments, he seemed like a very pleasant person. Maybe he’ll learn to master his craft and then try again in 5-10 years.

Re: Reggie Brooks - Posted by Audrey

Posted by Audrey on December 09, 2009 at 07:01:48:

I am so glad I was trained by Reggie Brooks! I have made over $2,270,000 since I took his training in 2007! Those who have not benefited from his distressed property training have either not taken his training, or have not taken any action.

It’s easy to sit on your butt and complain about others, but if people are making money using Reggie’s system, you should shut up and make some too! It’s easy when you follow Reggie’s training…

Re: Reggie Brooks - Posted by John Ray

Posted by John Ray on June 05, 2007 at 13:30:10:

Reggie is the man. Use his program and you will get results. Anyone who has a problem with Mr. Broooks obviously hasn’t used his system. Get a life and stop with these silly complaints. I did and am making great money.

Re: Reggie Brooks - Posted by Brian

Posted by Brian on June 14, 2006 at 13:34:35:

Reggie learned most of what he knows from Dr. Al Lowry. If you ever see the materials that Lowry sells and then look at what Reggie sells, you’ll see that he’s basically cut-and-pasted Lowry’s materials. I’ve listened to some of his materials, but its nothing you haven’t heard before from other gurus.

Similar experience - Posted by Kawika_CA

Posted by Kawika_CA on April 15, 2006 at 02:25:36:

I saw Reggie at an NSDREI meeting, was that the same one? He seemed like he had some platform sales training and was pleasant. I didn’t pick up his materials as I had a feeling they were rehashes of all the other wholesale programs I’ve seen. And after learning from the master, Ron Legrand, and my local foreclosure favorite Ward Hanigan, his material had a lot to live up to. It seems it didn’t. I may check his material out if it ever comes up on a certain auction site but pay retail for it? Nah.

Re: Reggie Brooks - Posted by Gus Guru Helper

Posted by Gus Guru Helper on April 05, 2006 at 05:54:35:

Sounds like an astute analysis and well intentioned.