Reggie Brooks? Is he anygood? - Posted by James

Posted by David Krulac on December 09, 2004 at 22:02:15:

I’ve heard him speak, but don’t have any of his material. He spoke on abandoned properties. He seems knowledgable and experienced, but that’s all I know.

Reggie Brooks? Is he anygood? - Posted by James

Posted by James on December 09, 2004 at 20:05:40:

Does anyone have any of Reggie Brooks’ material?
Is he honest and reputable? How is his material?

Re: Reggie Brooks? Is he anygood? - Posted by Kathi

Posted by Kathi on December 13, 2004 at 11:19:24:

He has spoken at the Ohio Real Estate Investors Association (OREIA) Conference and Trade Show for the past two years on Abandoned Property. He is an excellent and knowledgable speaker. Our local organization is considering inviting him to be a speaker at one of our meetings this comming year. He is highly regarded.

I have not purchased his materials. I did have an oppertunity to thumb through them at OREIA. What I saw seemed well written and informative.

Re: Reggie Brooks? Is he anygood? - Posted by steve adams

Posted by steve adams on December 10, 2004 at 18:27:41:

He is a partner with Al Lowry so yes he’s a good guy. They had a club in LA that just merged with the LA club run by Bill Bronchik’s Mom, Phyllis. He has been a speaker at some events around th
e country.

Re: Reggie Brooks? Is he anygood? - Posted by Sean

Posted by Sean on December 10, 2004 at 09:05:09:

I heard him give his 1 hour sales pitch, he’s out in LA or something if I’m not mistaken… Didn’t buy any of his materials… but beyond the marketing hype of the sales pitch definately sounded like he had some hands on experience.