Recording a Contract - Posted by Rob C.

Re: WRONG! - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on June 22, 2005 at 14:03:04:

And if a title company insured title you sue the title company. Just because it doesn’t show up in a typical title search right away does not get the title company off the hook. Then can still search title for anything recorded up to the day of closing. The only thing that matters is the date and time it was recorded VS the date and time of any closing. If you recorded first you have recourse against the title insurer in addition to the seller. Since collecting from a seller is less likely than collecting from a title insurer, I’ll record and protect my interest by having recourse against the insurer over the seller any day!

Re: WRONG! - Posted by michaela-ATL

Posted by michaela-ATL on June 22, 2005 at 13:47:18:

Nick,

First of all, you would do a rush recording, so if the seller does sell it in the period of time between recording and it showing up, then you have recourse with the title company.

Also, if it is being found by the title company, then they will not insure the title, which basically makes it impossible for the seller to sell, unless he finds a cashbuyer, that is willing to take the risk (hardly anybody will).

I’m a very proactive person, so, I’d rather prevent the seller to sell and come back to me, so I can buy, than to have to spend the money on a lawsuit (granted, I’ve done 2 suits for performance and am now filing my own by copying from the first one, that the lawyer did).

Being proactive is a whole lot better than reactive in my book.

Michaela

love lucy ringtone - Posted by love lucy ringtone

Posted by love lucy ringtone on September 21, 2005 at 06:29:07:

verizon ringtones free kyocera ringtone slider free tmobile ringtones kingdom hearts ringtones alltell ringtones free verizon ringtones free ringtones samsung free metallica ringtones free ringtones cingular free cellular one ringtones

Re: WRONG! - Posted by Sharif

Posted by Sharif on June 22, 2005 at 23:05:56:

JohnBoy, I’d like you to meet Don. Don likes to talk about stuff he has NO idea about. I’ve seen this guy work before. It’s U N B E L I E V A B L E some of the wrong stuff that comes out of this guy’s mouth.

anna kournikova lingerie - Posted by anna kournikova lingerie

Posted by anna kournikova lingerie on October 08, 2005 at 05:45:28:

lingerie stores online photography lingerie thong lingerie gallery model sheer fantasy lingerie teacher lingerie ali larter lingerie lingerie fine fine new lingerie galleries lingerie sheer open leann rimes lingerie

gameboy advance cheats - Posted by gameboy advance cheats

Posted by gameboy advance cheats on October 24, 2005 at 03:16:42:

pamala anderson sams club names and their meanings tom kills oprah the huns yellow pages free chat rooms animated emoticons girls making out buffy tyler sedu hairstyles