realtor hijacked my lots without contract - Posted by Chris

Posted by John Merchant on March 24, 2006 at 11:51:12:

You haven’t set forth enough facts to clarify the situation here.

I’ve found with lots of clients over the years that talking it out with a lawyer can help identify the issues…which has to be done before proceeding to deal with those issues.

So talk to your lawyer here.

realtor hijacked my lots without contract - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on March 24, 2006 at 11:02:42:

Hello, we have a development LLC in the stage of meltdown. My partners are a builder and his realtor wife. As soon as the last spec homes are sold, the LLC will get dissolved. In the mean time, I want 5 lots reconveyed and the builder first promised that and later e-mailed that he did it. But that was a lie. - Now I have a cash buyer and I cannot even do this deal without this partner? (Background: this lady and her husband have failed to do an accounting for closed projects with 6-digit amounts I invested and I would not trust them as far as I can throw an elefant). In our OPERATING AGREEMENT is a claused named (power of) attorney-at-fact but leeching off lots belonging to me is weird. // I supply the lots and the funding in exchange for 40% of the net profit and FMV for the lots they built on. Any feedback would be appreciated!
I never signed anything and I think this is more out of spite than greed because in 2 months the whole LLC should get dissolved anyhow.