real estate investor, getting started - Posted by Diane Bracken

Posted by garza on July 11, 2001 at 21:30:14:

Hey, I am just getting started too, in the same position as you, I just want to say, you should not post your phone number on the inteernet like that. Sorry I don’t have anything else to tell you…

Oh yah…no matter what, do not give up, that is what we are finding out. You can make some big bucks in this.

real estate investor, getting started - Posted by Diane Bracken

Posted by Diane Bracken on July 11, 2001 at 12:50:41:

Mr. Sheets I’ve been following your program for a while. It is the best I have seen. I have look at a lot of programe. The reason why I am writing to you is because I have purchase your programe and I have had it for just a little while. I never done anything as big as this before and I am a little afaid. I have send in may 1st quizzz and I have recieved a 1.0 that is the first time I’ve past anything. Now I have no income coming in and it is me and my daughter, I need some help just to get over the first hump. I now the first house the hardest. If I could just have someone to talk to and answer question that I may have then I would be ok. Please write and let me know what we could do to help me. I don’t have the $3000.00 for the personal instrutor. Please call or wirte my home phone is 214-943-1416 or email dianebrac39@hotmail.com.
Thanks and have a bless day Diane Bracken