Real Estate and Business Funding

Major Money Solutions provides a wide range of solutions for real estate investors and business owners. We fund you when the banks say no.

REAL ESTATE FUNDING

1–4-unit investment property
Fix and Flip loans
Multi-Family loans
Mixed use loans
Commercial Property
Land loans

BUSINESS FUNDING

Equipment funding
Truck and Heavy Equipment funding
Working Capital
Business Acquistion
Accounts Receivables (AR) funding
GAP funding
Cost Segregation
Retirement Rollover

We can close in 30 days or less if needed, providing you give us everything needed up front.
We also do all states.

Major Money Solutions loan amounts are 300K to 100M. Min credit score is 650. Our job is to analyze your scenario to make sure it makes sense to fund or take your business to the next level to operate efficiently. We care about your deal and want to see you funded.

Contact me, tell me your scenario or your business needs, I will tell you what information, paperwork and documents you have to submit. We will have an answer asap!
majormoneysolutionsllc@gmail.com

Andrea Colbert

Hi there, I’m gearing up to dive into the world of real estate by starting my own business. However, I find myself facing a common challenge: securing enough funding to get things off the ground smoothly.

I’m eager to get business financing advice from the experience ones. What advice do you have for someone like me, looking to embark on this exciting but capital-intensive journey? Whether it’s tips on securing loans, navigating investment options, or creative financing strategies, your insights would be invaluable.