RE RUSS WHITNEY - Posted by Ray Garcia

Posted by Londa on August 26, 1999 at 14:06:04:

Please send my what you have on Russ Whitney… I need to determine if this is the right thing to do…

RE RUSS WHITNEY - Posted by Ray Garcia

Posted by Ray Garcia on August 24, 1999 at 19:18:38:

HELLO,

ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING RE: RUSS WHITNEY, HE’S COMING TO MN LATER THIS WEEK AND NEXT WEEK, AND IS GIVING A FREE SEMINAR ALONG THE LINE OF R.E. INVESTING.

THANKS

P.S. ANYONE KNOW ANY LEGITIMATE R.E. COURSES RE: NO MONEY DOWN AND OR OTHERS WILLING TO SHARE IN THE PROFITS IF I LOCATE DISTRESSED PROPS. FOR THEM???

THANKS

Re: RE RUSS WHITNEY - Posted by JR

Posted by JR on August 30, 1999 at 11:34:49:

ABSOLUTELY…leave your wallet home. Assuming you do not have money to burn in educating yourself, I suggest you not specialize in one guru.

Re: RE RUSS WHITNEY - Posted by Art Scott

Posted by Art Scott on August 24, 1999 at 19:53:10:

Go to the seminar it will change your life if you are serious about R.E. Investing Russ is one of the best if not the best.
get involved with him and stay involved with Russ and WIN Systems. It’s worth every penny
GOOD LUCK

Re: RE RUSS WHITNEY - Posted by Mark (SDCA)

Posted by Mark (SDCA) on August 25, 1999 at 10:09:27:

Here is my .02.
Go to the seminar. Soak in the info and the atmosphere. Network. Leave your wallet at home. Do NOT spend 1000s of dollars for a “boot camp”.

Other side of the story. - Posted by John J.

Posted by John J. on August 24, 1999 at 20:48:24:

I have a collection of messages posted on this board and others by people who have paid big bucks to attend a Russ Whitney seminar. If anyone is interested in reading about their actual experiences, please e-mail me.

Re: Other side of the story. - Posted by Ed King

Posted by Ed King on August 03, 2000 at 13:56:19:

Would love to get your collection. I have started my own re: Internet Seminars. What a ripoff! Email Ed at dollyaanot@aol.com Maybe we can do something about their lies!

Re: Other side of the story. - Posted by John Lawson

Posted by John Lawson on September 13, 1999 at 21:55:13:

I am interested in reading the messages. Please let me know.