RE MENTOR SENDS ME TO BILL GATTEN FOR HELP - Posted by Frank Costello

Posted by Bill Gatten on January 31, 2000 at 14:44:43:

John,

I wouldn’t want to miss it for the world. I have a scheduling problem at the moment, but it looks like its being worked out OK. Our area director in Hawaii (Jon Polokoff) had to move my Hawaii workshop back a week, but it appears we’re 95% good to go now.

I am really looking forward to meeting you and some of the others on CREonline…a really great bunch of folks. And who knows, maybe someday JP’ll even ask me to speak ('taught my dog how to do that in ten minutes…'wasn’t a big deal).

Bill Gatten

RE MENTOR SENDS ME TO BILL GATTEN FOR HELP - Posted by Frank Costello

Posted by Frank Costello on January 29, 2000 at 20:19:52:

Mentor didnt know how I could buy this property. Bill Gatten does! Seller to meet with me and Bill to make deal. I told seller what Mr. Gatten said and hes all happy. I was really scared to make that phone call. I feel much better now.
THANK YOU BILL GATTEN
I got more from today`s seminar than 4 years from my Mentor who I spent over $6,000 with.
Your seminar was under $100 and took only 6 hours.

Re: RE MENTOR SENDS ME TO BILL GATTEN FOR HELP - Posted by JohnB_Nj

Posted by JohnB_Nj on January 29, 2000 at 21:04:34:

Yes, I do agree. Bill Gatten is a class act. He really loves what he does.

I was hoping Bill Gatten would be at the CREonline Convention this year but it doesn’t look like his is on the list of speakers.
Bill, if you get this post, please come to the convention. There are many here that would like to meet you and discuss doing some business with you.
Even if you are not on the list of speakers, you can still sit down with a bunch of investors in the evening and talk all night about the PACtrust.

Hope to see you there, Bill

Sincerely,

JohnB_NJ