RE: Enelow Real Estate Organization? - Posted by Joe Alberty

Posted by John J. on December 02, 2000 at 22:04:27:

You will find several comments about them if you search the Newsgroup II Archives with keyword Enelow. If you use keyword Nation, you will find comments about an organization that uses the same scheme, but charges a lot less for it.

Over the last several years, I have collected many messages posted on several boards by individuals detailing their actual experiences with this organization. Anyone who reads this: please e-mail me if you are interested in receiving my collection of testimonials. (I might not read the responses submitted to this post). I also have collections of testimonials posted about Success Magazine/HomeBuyers, Russ Whitney, The National Affordable Housing Coalition, Foreclosure World, Larry Pino, Michael Warren, Capital Investment Systems, Global Resource Network, and - especially - Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters.

I neither recommend these organizations, nor discourage anyone from sending their hard-earned money to them. I just believe that you will be in a better position to make an informed decision if you can educate yourself with the actual experiences from others as they have posted them in the public domain (on the www). Most of these messages have e-mail addresses and/or the URL?s for your verification.

RE: Enelow Real Estate Organization? - Posted by Joe Alberty

Posted by Joe Alberty on December 02, 2000 at 09:49:27:

Has anyone ever had any experience with The Enelow Real Estate Organization from Pittsburgh? They offered a “Use our money and share profits” program for re-habs. Please respond to discuss & compare notes on what is happening with them now. Thanks.