R.W. - Posted by Pat Thomas

Posted by $Cash$ (NV) on February 02, 2003 at 22:59:21:

David Krulac,

Out of curiosity I went to his freebie, I had never attended anyone’s seminar before.

After listening to several tall stories, I got up and left when I heard the part about “Anyone can get a 'no doc’loan without a credit check.” I didn’t wait for the part about go to the back of the room ‘tell you what I’m gonna do, swipe your card right here, get um before they are all gone’ story.

Maybe this did not happen, but I felt it coming.

John $Cash$ Locke

R.W. - Posted by Pat Thomas

Posted by Pat Thomas on February 02, 2003 at 18:55:07:

Hi gang,

I know I’m taking a chance asking a question about this guy so I’ll just use his initials and I’ll ask you to not get the site in trouble by keeping your opinions brief. I don’t know anything about him but I remember someone saying he sues people a lot, but that’s all I know. He has one of his free seminars coming to my area - is the free one worth it or do they just prep you for a paid one later? I’ll go if it’s worthwhile but if you guys think time can be better spent elsewhere, I’d appreciate knowing.

Thanks,

Pat

Re: R.W. - Posted by GL(ON)

Posted by GL(ON) on February 02, 2003 at 21:25:03:

Check out John Reed’s website for the real lowdown, it’s a scream.Go to

and click on the “lawsuit” line.

I went to the free seminar and had fun, even learned a couple of things. But I wouldn’t sign up for the course. Even though I am a bit of a fan.

Never mind - - Posted by Pat Thomas

Posted by Pat Thomas on February 02, 2003 at 18:58:12:

Hi again,

I just checked the archives - I didn’t realize this guy threatened to sue this site and the Vaughans … maybe I better forget it altogether if he’s such a hothead.

Thanks anyway.

Re: Never mind - - Posted by David Krulac

Posted by David Krulac on February 02, 2003 at 19:36:00:

go to the freeby if you like, leave your wallet, credit cards, and check book at home. if you insist on finding about this author pick up his book for much less price.