Quit Claims - Posted by Thomas's

Posted by JoeKaiser on November 04, 2002 at 11:20:46:

Have you considered an attorney who specializes in estate planning? Seems like that would be Move 1.


Quit Claims - Posted by Thomas’s

Posted by Thomas’s on November 04, 2002 at 08:39:08:

What is a Quit Claim Deed ? My parents (in Maryland)want to get the property out of one of their names (the husband)because he’s very sick and if he succumbs they don’t want his children from another marriage to have any rights to the property !



Re: Quit Claims - Posted by Ron M

Posted by Ron M on November 04, 2002 at 12:58:16:

I know an attorney that can help you, if interested send me an e-mail and I will get you the info.

Ron M (WA)