Questions for you FL folks - Posted by Donald

Posted by Rick on February 18, 2004 at 24:19:43:

Ocklawaha is close to me. As the crow flies anyway. Where are you in FL Don? Greg lets get together and network. I will make a deal with you…If I take you to a place for lunch that I bet you have never eaten at, right below Belleview, and you have one of the best, most interesting meals of your life, then you let me pick your brain about MH’s. I have done SF but am just getting into mobiles.

Questions for you FL folks - Posted by Donald

Posted by Donald on February 17, 2004 at 12:20:02:

Didn’t get any response to my last post so I’ll try again.

At what point is a dealer license required in FL?

With limited cash is there a market for selling a portion of your note to reclaim your cash to do another deal. I guess you can find a market for almost anything, so what I mean is how quickly can you do this in order to reclaim your inital cash.

Because there are so few Family parks as compaired to 55+ parks down here. Are any of you haveing good success in 55+ parks?

Are there any expierienced FL MH investors that would mind answering questions for a new guy from time to time?

Thanks Much

Don

I’m a FL kinda guy… - Posted by Greg Meade

Posted by Greg Meade on February 17, 2004 at 19:44:14:

and I don’t mind answering questions from time to time. I live in metro belleview (population 16k)FL. The answer to your first question has been discussed at great lengths on this board.The best way to get up to speed on these issues is go to the Archive button at top of page and enter FL license as search word that will keep you busy. Regards,
Greg Meade
352.216.2020 Cell

Re: I’m a FL kinda guy… - Posted by Don

Posted by Don on February 17, 2004 at 21:04:47:

Greg,

Thanks for answering.I actually did an archive search but didn’t find what I was looking for.I dont think I used the same search phrase you listed so I’ll try that.
Belleview (ocala area right?) great place… my brother in law used to live there… nice place to raise your kids. Good food at that little Diner also( cant remember the name of it) He moved up the road a piece after he burned his house down. Moved to a town I cant spell… sounds like aqua-lah-haw or something like that.

Thank you… I’ll let you know if I get another question.

Don

Ocklawaha…LOL n/t - Posted by Greg Meade

Posted by Greg Meade on February 17, 2004 at 21:10:01:

`

Re: Ocklawaha…LOL n/t - Posted by Don

Posted by Don on February 17, 2004 at 21:50:31:

YEP thats the one… Your spelling looks much better than mine.

Glad you got a good LOL out of it though.