Question About Real Estate Brochures - Posted by Jay

Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA) on June 07, 2003 at 08:12:44:

Adobe Acrobat

Question About Real Estate Brochures - Posted by Jay

Posted by Jay on June 05, 2003 at 09:04:31:

Hi there,

Do you think real-estate agents would be interested in a system that can produce stunning real estate brochures (in PDF format) with the click of a button?

A friend of mine has been developing this system…

The PDF, complete with pictures of property, auot-cads + blueprints and all that stuff can be sent via email, or uploaded to the company site.

Best part, the whole system only runs $97 complete with templates and instructional videos.

(It’s so easy that it doesn’t require hiring a web designer)

Tell me your thoughts…is this something creative real-estate agents and investors would be interested in?

If you are interested in getting a free copy and answering some questions, feel free to send an email to:

jg94708@hotmail.com

Re: Question About Real Estate Brochures - Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA)

Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA) on June 06, 2003 at 08:52:43:

Possible, but the need to adapt the template would have to be there for me to use it; or the template would have to be something I consider better than my developed flyers now. Right now I create in WORD, then Convert a copy to PDF for e-mail, web sites, and such.

Re: Question About Real Estate Brochures - Posted by Rob Ricker

Posted by Rob Ricker on June 05, 2003 at 22:44:25:

A PDF brochure system would be great, but who has a printer good enough to print it professionally? Not me.

Re: Question About Real Estate Brochures - Posted by Jay

Posted by Jay on June 07, 2003 at 24:07:50:

Sounds like you know more than most people.

What PDF software do you use?

Thanks for the response Rob - Posted by Jesse

Posted by Jesse on June 06, 2003 at 02:24:10:

That’s the whole point!

You send it electronically to your prospects!

The videos will show you the exact steps to do it all, complete with brochure templates.

You can use Eudora or something similar to attach the PDF brochure and send it to any prospect whose email address you get, postage free. (Takes 30 seconds)

Imagine how much your sales would increase!

You don’t need to hire a web-designer for this either…The only skill you would need to have is how to operate a digital camera if you add your pictures.

-Jay

P.S. If you do actually want to print the brochures, a $100 Lexmark Z53 will churn out beautiful brochures…you can find one of these on eBay brand new, super-cheap $100 bucks…they rock too…I have one in my office…tons and tons of great, colorful brochures…isn’t expensive at all.

Re: Question About Real Estate Brochures - Posted by Robert

Posted by Robert on June 11, 2003 at 06:00:34:

You can convert anything to PDF by printing to it. Go to download . com and look for pdf995…it is a free software that lets you PRINT and it creates a PDF file.