Pure Option Marketing - Posted by John(wa)

Posted by Charles Parrish on August 31, 2005 at 23:18:22:

You have a legal option on a property to buy it for $5-10,000 more. Now you want to know what to do? As an optionor, you have an “Equity Interest” and a right to assign your contract. Now you need to find an assignee. When you start to market it, you will find offers that want contingencies on financing,inspections and other deal killing contingencies. I suggest you call an auctioneer, sell it by public auction, assign your contract and wait for settlement. I would fee better if you had a “right to market” clause, an extended settlement, right to extent, right of possession and right to assign…

Wishing you good luck,

Charles Parrish )auctionbrokers.org)

Pure Option Marketing - Posted by John(wa)

Posted by John(wa) on August 31, 2005 at 22:11:49:

I signed my first pure option today. It is not a home run but I could make 5-10k on it. I plan to run ads in all the local papers, and advertise on Craigslist. But, what type of signs should I use? I am not the actual owner so fsbo just does not seem right. Do I just put up generic signs that say home for sale with my phone number? Any other suggestion on how to move this place. Btw, it is a 2/1/1 in Bremerton, WA.

Thanks