Purchasing Tax Deeds - Does anyone have any tips? - Posted by Phong

Posted by Phong Dang on March 15, 2001 at 01:51:28:

Terry,

Thank you for your recommendation. I just purchased this course yesterday. I’m anxiously awaiting its arrival. I’ll let you know if I am able to purchase any of the tax deeds in CA in the next couple of months.

Purchasing Tax Deeds - Does anyone have any tips? - Posted by Phong

Posted by Phong on March 09, 2001 at 01:41:32:

I’m planning on attending my first county Tax Deed auction in California. I have a list of the properties that are planning on being auctioned off.

I’m in the process of evaluating the properties prior to the auctions. Are there any tips / potholes that I need to consider while I’m evaluating each property? (Land & Structure) are the types of properties that I’m considering.

Can anyone recommend a good book / study guide to purchase that would explain how one would invest in Tax Deed Auction states?

Thanks,
Phong

Roy is my boy! - Posted by Ben (NJ)

Posted by Ben (NJ) on March 09, 2001 at 20:13:35:

Roy at taxsales.com has purchased tens of thousands of tax deeds in his nearly 30 year career. He has every
angle down to a science. I have heard John Beck is good but not accessible for any questions. Roy’s materials are less expensive AND he is there for you every step of the way.

Tax Deeds - any tips? - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on March 09, 2001 at 12:55:26:

Phong:

Try this link:

http://www.creonline.com/c-130.htm

John Beck is not only attorney, and nice guy, but “THE” recognized expert in this area.

Re: Roy is my boy! - Posted by Phong Dang

Posted by Phong Dang on March 15, 2001 at 01:55:10:

Ben,

Thank you for responding. Have you had a chance to use Roy’s materials? Have you been successful in purchasing any Tax Defaulted Deeds or Liens Certificates?

Does the individual State Manuals include a full instructions on how to purchase the tax deeds in the individual state? Or will it just contain the tax codes and the ins and outs of that particular state?

Thanks again for responding. I’ve purchased the John Beck course. But I have no problem purhcasing this one from Roy as well.

Do you know how long it takes to receive the information from Roy?

Phong

Tryin to start too Lookin to find Deeds - Posted by Nick

Posted by Nick on June 19, 2001 at 03:12:19:

Hey hows it goin, I’ve been searchin the web for like he past three hours trying to find a place where I could get a listing for the houses in my area. I havent bought any of the courses yet cause I just saw one them on TV the other day so I thought I’d tried the internet and to see what I could find. Nothin. Anyway, Im in college now any takin classes in real esate and this seems right up my alley, so I hoope to hear fom you guys later. Nick