Purchase help - Posted by new buyer

Posted by joe–ga on October 05, 2009 at 17:42:28:

Unless your just wondering about the company, the home is all about how much it takes to repair and sell… It depends on WHO is looking at somethying as to what it is worth.A trained eye at the diamond store could follow me around 6 months and get wealthy.I know nothing about diamonds, but mobile homes… thats my game… I walk in looking at holes in the walls,soft floors, wiring,filth, and tubs and sinks that are broken…When I buy a home I buy it at a price I KNOW I can make a profit on and with my experience and wholesale parts,I know what to offer.I have had people ask WHY I BUY THAT JUNK? In 3 months, I show them a check where I cleared $20,000 on the deal… Over time, you will gain this trained eye and know what to make an offer on and what to walk away and dont look back.BUT, sometimes the deals to sweet to walk on,so have a demo company come in and take the home, after you have took the breakers from the box, the water heater, sinks, tubs, cabinets if any good, and then let the local mobile home sales lot know you have this lot and let them put it in a land home package and you show up at closing and collect your paycheck… theres more than one way to skin a cat.

Purchase help - Posted by new buyer

Posted by new buyer on October 03, 2009 at 15:05:05:

I’m new into the MH world. We have an over 55 park here and there are a few units for sale. Not many. I looked at a 2002 Pioneer Double Wide. I can’t find any information on the internet about Pioneer. Could someone help me and advise what these sold for new? Did another company buy Pioneer?
How are they ranked in the world of MH’s? New Buyer