Property management software - Posted by Rick Hall

Posted by Michele on July 02, 2007 at 12:07:05:

Please visit completelandlord.com. They have affordable software for you along with a host of other useful tools to help landlords succeed.

Property management software - Posted by Rick Hall

Posted by Rick Hall on June 30, 2007 at 10:38:07:

Can anyone recommend some property management software that would be well suited to a residential 22 unit?

I am in the process of “retiring” from my full-time JOB, and persuing real estate full time. One of my major duties is taking over all management responsibilities for a 22-unit I own jointly with my brother.

We did have the property “professionally” managed by a reputable local firm, but over 10 months have been unimpressed with their management, forcing me to decide on staying at my job or taking over. I choose to take over and finally do RE full time.

We would like to be in the $200 range for the software, it wouldn’t have to be ultra-comprehensive, just provide for rent rolls, invoices, expenses, etc.

Thank you in advance, I genuinely appreciate any help as I finally make the step into a full-time property manager, and RE investor.

Rick

Re: Quickbooks for 22 units is fine - Posted by Pete-NC

Posted by Pete-NC on July 10, 2007 at 08:42:54:

I’ve seen people use it with 200 unit self storage too.

Make the customer name the Apt number then name with the autotask/charge option.

101 Bill Smith
102 Jane Doe
etc

and our good to go.

Re: Property management software - Posted by Rich-CA

Posted by Rich-CA on July 03, 2007 at 16:05:23:

I have used Rent Manager. Its very thorough.