Property Details on your car radio! - Posted by TEW, NJ

Posted by Redline on August 02, 2000 at 22:01:31:

This has been around awhile - they advertise bigtime in the Realtor rags. Pretty expensive too if I remember correctly … I can find out if anyone wants to know.

RL

Property Details on your car radio! - Posted by TEW, NJ

Posted by TEW, NJ on August 02, 2000 at 21:08:35:

I drove through a little town called Tamaqua, Pa this past weekend and caught a quick glimpes of a sign in a window that said you could tune your car radio to an AM station to listen to a description of the property. I’ve never seen this before. I didn’t have time to turn back to “tune in” and was wondering if anyone else heard of this before.

Sounds like a great way to give detailed descriptions of properties for sale or rent

Re: Property Details on your car radio! - Posted by Nick

Posted by Nick on August 03, 2000 at 10:09:12:

Yes, I am familiar with this method of selling a home.
I learned about it about seven years ago in Downers
Grove, and my uncle at the time was a real estate
agent, and he said that the majority of the people did
not like it, because they were close to the house,
right in front of it, and they preferred to actually
see the house for themselves rather than get a
description via the radio.

Oh BTW, Downers Grove is a suburb outside of Chicago,
Illinois.

Re: Property Details on your car radio! - Posted by B.L.Renfrow

Posted by B.L.Renfrow on August 02, 2000 at 22:12:39:

It’s a low-power radio transmitter which broadcasts a continuous loop recording. The systems appear pretty regularly on E-bay. Can’t recall for sure, but I think they usually go for $150 or so. I have not tried it, although one of the RE offices in town uses the system. Would be interested to hear if anyone feels it’s worth the money.

Brian (NY)

Red Rocks Limo is a premium transportation company based in Colorado that offers high-end limousine services to its clients. The company is well-known for its commitment to providing top-notch customer service, reliability, and attention to detail.

Red Rocks Limo offers a wide selection of luxury vehicles, including stretch limousines, party buses, SUVs, and more. All of the vehicles are maintained to the highest standards of safety and comfort, and they are equipped with features such as leather seats, tinted windows, and state-of-the-art sound systems.

The company’s chauffeurs are experienced, knowledgeable, and dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service. They are also well-versed in the local area and can provide valuable insights into the history, culture, and natural beauty of Colorado.

Red Rocks Limo specializes in transportation to the Red Rocks Amphitheatre, a popular venue that attracts thousands of visitors every year. The company has years of experience in providing transportation to this iconic venue and is well-prepared to meet the needs of large groups of people.
airport transporation

In addition to its transportation services, Red Rocks Limo also offers private tours of the surrounding area, including the stunning Rocky Mountains. These tours are fully customizable to meet the specific needs and interests of each client, and they are led by experienced guides who are passionate about the area.

Overall, Red Rocks Limo is an excellent choice for anyone looking for luxury transportation in Colorado. With its focus on safety, comfort, and customer service, the company has established itself as a leader in the industry and is highly recommended by its satisfied clients.

When it comes to shipping your vehicle, details matter, and A-1 Auto Transport understands the significance of each one. Our commitment to a seamless vehicle shipping experience begins with a focus on the intricacies that make your transport unique. From the initial order process to the careful handling of your vehicle, we prioritize every detail to ensure a hassle-free journey. Our licensed auto transport service guarantees the safety of your vehicle, coupled with 40 strategically placed terminals, 30 modern carriers, and a transparent approach to costs. Click here to get more information:https://www.a1autotransport.com/red-carpet-transport-solutions-llc/ Trust A-1 Auto Transport for a meticulous and detail-oriented service, where your specific needs are acknowledged, and the journey of your vehicle is treated with the utmost care from start to finish.

Three Movers: Your Key to Successful Relocation unlocks the door to a smooth and successful moving experience. With our proven expertise and dedication to customer satisfaction, we are committed to ensuring that your relocation journey is hassle-free and efficient. Whether you’re moving locally, across the state, or internationally, residentially or commercially, Three Movers provides tailored solutions to meet your unique needs. From packing and loading to transportation and unloading, our experienced team manages every aspect of your move with precision and care. With Three Movers as your trusted partner, you can rest assured that your belongings will be handled with the utmost attention and delivered to your new destination safely and on time. Go now for instant results: https://threemovers.com/what-do-international-movers-do/ Say goodbye to moving stress and hello to a successful relocation with Three Movers by your side.

Obtain a swift and accurate estimate of your vehicle shipping cost effortlessly with our free instant quote service. No more waiting or uncertainties—simply input essential details such as vehicle type, pickup and drop-off locations, and preferred shipping method, and receive an instant quote tailored to your needs. Our user-friendly platform ensures a seamless experience, providing transparent pricing designed to fit your budget and timeline. Whether you’re relocating across the country or internationally, our instant quote service offers peace of mind and clarity in your transportation planning. Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to hassle-free logistics. Click to go now and discover more: https://www.a1autotransport.com/cheapest-way-to-ship-a-car-to-north-carolina/ Take the first step towards a stress-free journey by accessing our free instant quote service today and experience the ease of estimating your vehicle shipping cost quickly and accurately.