potential deal but clueless - Posted by newbie

Posted by Darin (CA) on May 18, 2001 at 16:48:17:

I live in Orange Co. I work and invest in L.A. I would be willing to help you if there is a deal to be made. Call me at (323) 567-8088.

potential deal but clueless - Posted by newbie

Posted by newbie on May 18, 2001 at 16:39:54:

hey everyone ive been nuts about real estate trying to learn as much as possible with anything i can get my hands on. i cant afford a course so these sites are all i got. now the questions, i was jogging around and spotted a vacant residence (nice bread and butter neighborhood, grass is grown out and house -at least the exterior -looks in good shape, has a fence and everything), got no money and no info. on the property, i pretty much know what i have to do to find the owners (from what i read through the articles), but i got no contracts, though i do know the basic on flipping and what i need to do, i need a little more detail on signing with the seller. this could be a good deal and i know it wont last forever, any quick suggestions. anyone willing to mentor on this one.im from southern california. well if not thanx anyway, and thanx in advance for all your responses.thanks again!