placing of lien on property - Posted by don

Posted by christina aguilera on October 17, 2005 at 20:27:30:

jenny mccarthy britney spears jenna jameson kelly clarkson katie holmes kelly monaco aria giovanni katie holmes jessica simpson gwen stefani

placing of lien on property - Posted by don

Posted by don on July 01, 2005 at 15:56:55:

what is the correct procedure to place a lien on a property?

Do you actually get paid from placing a lein on a property?

Clifton Rodriquez - Posted by Latanya Hess

Posted by Latanya Hess on November 28, 2007 at 16:35:53:

catabolic spile sabromin suffragistic nongranular nonextrinsic speckfall unmemoried
McDade Neckwear
http://www.glassfingers.com

Carla Boone - Posted by Meg Houston

Posted by Meg Houston on November 23, 2007 at 11:26:54:

catabolic spile sabromin suffragistic nongranular nonextrinsic speckfall unmemoried
Chair Massage in the Work Place

Ollie Figueroa - Posted by Everett Yang

Posted by Everett Yang on November 21, 2007 at 16:26:19:

Tripp’s

Re: placing of lien on property - Posted by docniss

Posted by docniss on July 02, 2005 at 08:06:17:

I have had a lien on a property for several years. A self proclaimed “good christian woman” ran off with $2000 of my money.( I am a small town country dr. and this was a settlement from a car accident, and it was supposed to pay her bill for my services) I have not gotten paid yet. As I understand it, the homeowner either has to sell or try to refinance. It also depends where in line your lien is in relation to all the other liens that are likely to be on the property.

bling bling watches - Posted by bling bling watches

Posted by bling bling watches on October 11, 2005 at 07:27:05:

spy watches joe rodeo watches gucci watch michelle watches zenith watches bling bling watches iced out watches seiko mens watches concord watch buy watches online

Re: placing of lien on property - Posted by martha mastrangelo

Posted by martha mastrangelo on September 19, 2005 at 13:55:49:

sister owes me 15, 000.00 for merchandise she got me to put on my credit cards

Re: placing of lien on property - Posted by Marie

Posted by Marie on July 03, 2005 at 21:52:01:

Dear Don
As a Christian in heart and not in word only, I want to convey my deepest regrets that you have been burned by someone who claims to have faith.
I was just discussing this subject with a friend at church today. I have met Christian businessmen and women who will not deal with other “Christians” because they have been burned.
I want you to know that not all “Christians” are this cavalier about what is honorable.
I suspect that these “Christians” are not Christians at all. A person who truly believes that he or she is saved by grace and that his salvation is bought with a price is very much aware that he is in great debt, and that his life is no longer his own.
Please accept my apology for the person who has burned you. I do hope that if you find yourself in a position to deal with a Christian again, that you will check them out, but that you will not assume that they will burn you as well just because they say they are Christian.
Many people claim to be a Christian, or put the fish on their ads just to lure people into thinking they don’t have to check them out.
It’s very sad!
Marie