Partnership for MHP Purchase - Posted by dexter

Posted by dave on October 07, 2005 at 06:53:00:

Wow ,some how your post links me to a different question. Thank goodness they send me a reply to my email. I am looking at an outright exchange with trying to use my proceeds as 10 % to 25 % down on several properties with standard bank financing (ie. 600k and 120k and 140k or 400k with 10% down. my exchange cash could be as high 150k, but my wife is a broker and if i pay her commission then she would have cash to loan or do something different 20 to 25k ) you can email me off line .

Partnership for MHP Purchase - Posted by dexter

Posted by dexter on October 05, 2005 at 12:59:57:

Hi guys,
Well I am looking for an investing partner to share in the profits of a 31 Unit MHP in Ark…the needed down of 15-20%
for a 400k asking price…I have the numbers worked and potential cashflow is 80k plus…do you have any suggestions of someone or groups I can contact soon…thanks
dexter

Re: Partnership for MHP Purchase - Posted by Dave

Posted by Dave on October 06, 2005 at 10:52:56:

Where in arkansas , i’m in johnson co. Clarksville area

Re: Partnership for MHP Purchase - Posted by dexter

Posted by dexter on October 06, 2005 at 11:52:23:

The park is in monticello about 4 miles north of UAMonticello…

Re: Partnership for MHP Purchase - Posted by dave

Posted by dave on October 06, 2005 at 15:39:37:

I have a commercial property that should be selling in the next 90 days, that i’m looking to do a 1031 exchange for a mobile home park. I have several that I’m looking at in my area. But I may have some cash for ( 10% down) but I don’t know when and if it will be available. I know that is not much help if you are trying to move on something now!If you want you can email me at dhuffma@entergy.com or davehuffman1962@yahoo.com