Paper into Gold - Posted by Steven

Posted by phil fernandez on April 18, 1999 at 16:39:07:

Steven,

I’ve had the Paper Into Gold course by Terry Vaughn for a couple of years. Excellent material. It shows you how to use paper in a real estate transaction among other ideas. There are many many great techniques taught in Paper Into Gold.

I highly recommend the course and know of alot of people that have bought the course and were very pleased with it.

Paper into Gold - Posted by Steven

Posted by Steven on April 18, 1999 at 16:08:31:

Has anyone done this course? How did you like it? I’m a newbie and I’m thinking of starting with this one. Any comments would be appreaciated.
thanks
steven

My first RE Book - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on April 20, 1999 at 24:10:41:

Hi Steven,
I had NO concept of RE investing. In fact Jeanne, my finance, (and Terry Vaughan’s step-daughter) had given me Lonnie Scruggs’s Deal’s on Wheel’s, which I skimmed, believe it or not and decided that mobile homes just weren’t for me.
FORTIONATELY a few months later, I met Terry and JP (Jeanne’s mom) for the first time. As a matter of fact they kept me up quite late that first night, explaining yield and future value of money etc.
I was immersed into Paper into Gold the next day, while rereading Deals on Wheel’s at the same time.
And basically the rest, as they say is history. Been going strong ever since.
Now one might say that of course I have to give Paper into Gold a good review. :slight_smile:
However I can only give it an honest one. It really changed my life.
Dirk

Re: Paper into Gold - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on April 18, 1999 at 23:13:18:

Good Stuff. Terry is extremely creative and flamboyant, and get you thinking about all the possibilities of what can be done with paper and how to do them.

David Alexander