Pac Trust "?" HELP! - Posted by Lazaro

Posted by dewCO on July 25, 2001 at 11:00:48:

A triple net lease is just spells out that the lessee pays for everything–taxes, debt reduction, utilities, repairs, etc. You just write it that way. You can get one by getting the PACTrust materials. And it is a better way to do creative real estate. Go the their site and ask Qs. www.cal-equity.com And what did the guy do that was in jail for 16 mos.—not a PACTrust deal I presume? Let’s don’t mix metaphors.

Pac Trust “?” HELP! - Posted by Lazaro

Posted by Lazaro on July 24, 2001 at 22:42:09:

I don’t understand exactly how to set up a pac trust can someone help me? Is a Pac Trust Better than subject tos? I am a bit worried because of the previous posts and the person that served 16 months in Federal prison. I just don’t want to serve time, if you get what I mean. Will the Pac Trust help me avoid the pit falls of the subject to? Then the question is how do you set a Pac Trust up? I know how to do a subject to but don’t have a clue on the Pac Trust. Please HELP! Please use common language so I can understand. Thanks a million!!!
Cordially,
Lazaro

Start Here! - Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX

Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX on July 24, 2001 at 23:49:25:

Lazaro,

Start by going to this post:

http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard/messages/40070.html

Then read the three responses. Your questions will be answered.

Hope this helps.

Best of Success!!

Jim Kennedy,
Houston, TX

Did it! - Posted by Lazaro

Posted by Lazaro on July 25, 2001 at 10:30:21:

Thanks Jim for the help. I just read it all! Now I understand it a little bit more but I still have some questions. Do you think this is better than a subject to? Do you think subject to are still okay? My questions arise after I read a post about a guy that served 16 months in Jail. What should I do to avoid this? My final question is Where do I get a triple net lease? or is this a regular lease? Thanks Jim.
Cordially,
Lazaro