ownership papers

When you buy are there ownership papers? If you buy a car or house there are papers if it owned free and clear and the owner has them, usually. Are there papers like that on mobile homes? If so what are they called? I live in California. Thank you

Mobile homes have titles like cars do, and like cars their titles are issued through the DMV. At least in the states I have done business in. I would assume CA is the same.

Sounds like you are very new to Mobile Home Investing. I would strongly recommend you get the book “Deals on Wheels” by Lonnie Scruggs. For the smallest of investments it will answer a huge number of your questions and give you a blueprint to success!

Good Luck!