Out of Context for the Week - Top 10! - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by MikeJ-Fl on March 02, 2005 at 15:09:49:

Not everyone is in this business for the money. A lot of the discussion revolves around the money, because that’s the biggest obstacle that newbies need to learn to overcome.

I always found your posts helpful and enlightening. And I’m sure that I speak for many when I say that you ARE missed. In fact, just the other day someone asked about you.

Out of Context for the Week - Top 10! - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on March 01, 2005 at 08:24:16:

For a limited engagement only??.

In missing Tim Fierro?s (the originator of this once weekly thread) words, ?When taken out of context from the original post, these words made me smile, hopefully they will make you smile too.?

1. I stopped reading when he got to the part about his bloody stools!

2. As a foreclosure attorney I get letters like this
    all the time. The best one was from a guy who told me all his problems started when his daughter was born with six fingers.

3. Yes Bobby, there is a Santa Claus.

4. Like I said earlier, I’ve got ALL the courses (except for this Dave Deldotto course, which I will probably have found by the end of the month. I just got laid off my job for telling my boss I could do his job better than he could, so I’ve got plenty of time to look).

5. I just want one of those Tom Vu hookers oops models he was on TV with.

6. Now remember children, always wipe your fanny after using the potty.

7. I’m new here, and maybe I just haven’t been around long enough to find out you guys are just a bunch of pretenders.

8. I’ve been doing this for 30 years. Can I still get my Newbie shirt and cap.

9. I have a crack house too.

10. I working on something new. Has to do with moon estate. I mean real estate (raw land) on the mooon. I telling you this one is outta this world. The profits are unbillibable.

Re: Out of Context for the Week - Top 10! - Posted by michaela-ATL

Posted by michaela-ATL on March 02, 2005 at 09:34:43:

IB,
Happen to look in after a long time and am glad, you’ve stuck with it. Very funny!
Michaela

Re: Out of Context for the Week - Top 10! - Posted by Bill (CA)

Posted by Bill (CA) on March 01, 2005 at 20:58:09:

Let’s see now…
#4 was Cletus
#5 follow up to Cletus
#6 was Killer Joe
#7 was Killer Joe
#8 follow up to Killer Joe
#9 follow up to Killer Joe

Thanks for carring us, you guys should team up. Otherwise you had nothing.

I’m carrying you guys!! - Posted by Ben (NJ)

Posted by Ben (NJ) on March 01, 2005 at 20:43:28:

3 of them were mine and a fourth was indirectly spawned by my Dave Deldotto post. Totally hysterical though!

Fabulous! - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on March 01, 2005 at 18:26:51:

One of the best I’ve read!

Great work!

Re: Out of Context for the Week - Top 10! - Posted by RichV(FL)

Posted by RichV(FL) on March 01, 2005 at 17:45:17:

IB,

Another good top ten. I’m glad to see this is still on the board.

RichV(FL)

Re: where ya been? - Posted by Barry (GA)

Posted by Barry (GA) on March 02, 2005 at 10:43:56:

Hi Michaela,

I used to read your posts all the time. How have you been? What have you been up to? I seem to remember you mentioning relocating, did that ever happen? Inquiring minds want to know! :slight_smile:

Oh, someone was looking for you-
http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard/messages/65627.html

Take care,
Barry (GA)

Re: where ya been? - Posted by Michaela-ATL

Posted by Michaela-ATL on March 02, 2005 at 15:02:49:

Hi, Barry,
it’s nice to be missed ;-). I just realized, that I really don’t belong on this board. I’m not in this to make loads of money, but it’s something I love doing and I’m able to live off it. All my answers were given with that point of view in mind and that just doesn’t fit here.

Happy investing

Michaela

Re: where ya been? - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on March 02, 2005 at 18:32:45:

Hi Michaela and welcome back. Ignore my question above. See you around. Glad you enjoyed the top 10.