Our Thanks To All - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Jerry Greer on March 09, 1999 at 18:36:43:

Lonnie and Joanne, I want to thank you for honoring me with your company. I consider you one of the most wise men I have ever met in my life. You my friend and your lovely wife are an inspiration to all that know you.
I’m looking forward to the next event that I can spend time in your presence. Thank you for all of the wisdom and knowledge that you so graciously give to all.
Your Friend
Jerry Greer.

Our Thanks To All - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on March 09, 1999 at 13:52:18:

WOW…Was that a great convention, or what!!! I don?t get excited too easy, but after spending three days with such a great group of people, and hanging out with JP & Terry, I feel like the super charged energized bunny.

I can only imagine how proud and gratified JP & Terry must feel to know they have the ability to bring so many wonderful people, and such a super line-up of speakers, into one room for three days and nights. JP & Terry, I?m sure I speak for all that were there…We all owe you a huge THANK YOU. And I?m already looking forward to the next one.

I?ve been going to conventions and seminars longer than many of you have been living, but I can say with all sincerity that I?ve never seen one that offered so much opportunity to learn so much, on so many different topics, and from so many great qualified speakers. And then also to be able to rub elbows with so many knowledgeable people in the group that were already doing deals and was willing to share their knowledge with everyone. There?s no school in the country that offers such an education.

Joanne and I want to thank all of you for your kindness, generosity and friendship. And a special thanks to some great folks that went out of their way to help us have a pleasant and enjoyable time.

To Jackie Lange, for picking us up at the airport and taking us to the hotel. I didn?t realize it meant two hours of driving time for her to do that. Thank you Jackie.

To Jim & Rose Roberts, who let us ride with them to, and from the NoteWorty Convention in Dallas on Thursday so I could do my workshop. If I had been driving, we would probably still be trying to find the hotel. Thank you Jim & Rose.

To David Alexander, for volunteering and going way out of his way to drive us back to the NoteWorthy Convention on Friday for another workshop, and then coming back to get us when it was over. Thank you David.

To Jerry Greer, who volunteered to give us a ride to the airport on Monday. Thank you Jerry.

Texas hospitality is alive and well in Dallas. All of you are special people and I?m honored to be your friend.

To Robert Kiyosaki, his lovely wife Kim and Sharon Lechter…Thank you all for sharing your time, knowledge and friendship with us. And I hope Joanne and I have the opportunity to have dinner with all of you again. But remember, dinner comes with jokes, however bad they may be.

For all of you that were not able to make this convention, let me urge you to start making plans to attend the next one. Aside from the vast amount of knowledge you will gain, you will meet so many great people and make life long friends. I often think of how many wonderful friends we?ve met at such events, and I shudder to think that if I had not attended those events, I would never had the opportunity to have met them. That, my friends, is something that doesn?t come with a price tag…it?s priceless.

JP, Terry and I were discussing a new idea the morning before we left. It?s only in the talking stage and nothing firm, but I think it?s a terrific idea and I?m excited just thinking about it. Stay tuned to this site for future details, if it materializes. How?s that for leaving you with a cliff hanger?

Again, Joanne and I thank all of you for your kindness, generosity and friendship. We look forward to seeing all of you at the next convention.

May you always enjoy good health, good friends and good deals,

Joanne & Lonnie

Re: Our Thanks To All - Posted by Jim Roberts

Posted by Jim Roberts on March 11, 1999 at 11:38:55:

Lonnie & Joanne,

The pleasure was truly ours to go with you to attend your presentation at the Noteworthy convention. I really enjoyed and benefited from your presentations both there and at CRE… And what a great time we had!!

Also, thank you again for dinner on Sunday evening. Rose and I surely enjoyed your company and the benefit of your wisdom. Look forward to doing it again!

By the way, we just finished selling another “Lonnie deal” since we got back!! Many thanks!

Your friends,
Jim & Rose

Re: Our Thanks To All - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on March 09, 1999 at 20:57:19:

Lonnie, Joanne, and Janet

I think I’m the one who got the bargain, I was able to be among greatness and class, and gain new lifelong friendships to boot. I now have higher expectations for myself. So Thank You for sharing your friendship.

David Alexander