online mobile home parts store. - Posted by Beachboy-ga

Posted by Bill in GA on January 11, 2005 at 11:43:59:

Offhand, I’d suggest a market-like interface, so that regional sellers and buyers could connect, with you taking a %. One of the biggest secrets to the success of ebay initially was that the people who sell are also the same people who buy (originally, collectibles was ebay’s Big Thing). If rehabbers are your target market, the fact that they often have spare parts to sell as well as to buy adds to the possibility of your success, if you choose that route.

I have a good bit of experience in putting together Internet web applications. Email me directly if you’d like my contact info. I may not be able to work with you myself for time constraints, but I would definitely be able to put you in contact with other good technologists here in GA.

• Bill

online mobile home parts store. - Posted by Beachboy-ga

Posted by Beachboy-ga on January 11, 2005 at 06:22:24:

I am thinking about putting up a online mobile home parts store.I would like some imput on this from you, the person who rehabs, like myself.Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks .~

Re: online mobile home parts store. - Posted by Brian H. ¶

Posted by Brian H. ¶ on January 12, 2005 at 15:04:36:

A quick look at Ebay (search: Mobile Home) will show you that it kind of exists there now…with several items for sale, both new and used…MH’s themselves, plus a subsection of Mobile Home equipment itself…doors, furnaces, plumbing, widows, you name it. However, USED equip. may have an application right here on this site, somewhere, since we all are captive to it. Just my 2 cents.

Regards,
Brian H. ¶

Re: online mobile home parts store. - Posted by bill russell

Posted by bill russell on January 12, 2005 at 07:40:44:

Beachboy and Bill, is there any sort of mobilehome rehab contractor’s network in Ga or AL or FL? Having a hard time over in south Alabama finding suitable repair and renovation contractors for refurbishing mobilehomes already in a 100 space park. Have 20 units that need turning around to get market ready. Any suggestions other than creating a crew?