OK here is one you havent heard before - Posted by Jill

Posted by john on December 14, 2003 at 23:59:44:

contrary to popular belief your story is not uncommon
However to attract hard lenders you need to establish your presence in the game. Because the essence of investing on this site is to be creative

OK here is one you havent heard before - Posted by Jill

Posted by Jill on December 14, 2003 at 20:34:26:

I have no money and horrible credit! I?m new to real-estate I haven?t done any deals but I have read anything I can get my hands on for about a year now. I have been looking for deals to flip and come across several vacant houses I would like to put offers on. My big problem is If I cant flip them I will have to buy them because I want to stay good to my word. I am looking for hard money lenders that lend money and will not use credit to decide. I also really have no money so I wouldn?t be able to pay points to get a loan. My credit is in shambles and about to be kicked again with about $10,000 in medical bills I just can not pay. I really just want to get my bills paid and go full force in investing. Do I have any options? Will lenders really lend on the ARV and not use credit? Or is that a thing of the past?

Any help is welcome! Thanks so much, Jill

Re: OK here is one you havent heard before - Posted by Jorge

Posted by Jorge on December 16, 2003 at 14:25:01:

have you thought about cleaning up your credit? go to the website creditnet.com its another discussion board you can learn how to clean up your report with out paying credit repair companies…

good luck.