ohio lenders - Posted by Dale- ohio

Posted by del-ohio on March 13, 2004 at 21:02:12:

We are in Ohio. See if I understand your questions and maybe offer some help.

We do most of our borrowing throuigh First Merit’s commercial loan dept locally.

> that are easy to work with?

We have found them easy to work with both for our commercial loans and for a couple people we have sold property to.

> no seasoning issues,

I didnt ask specifically about this but I don know we bought one, sold it aprox 90 days later for 58,000 more than we paid for it.

>do not have to live in the house,

We are closing on another sale where the buyer will not live in the house, they are financing 80% first mnortgage and then doing a second mortgage for another 15% buyer putting down 5%.

> do not care if the house was bought subject to,

NOt sure how this is relevant, the bank woukld be paying off the present mortgage thus there woulkd no longer be a subject to , am I missing something?

or have a problem with a minimum amount?

Minimum amount of what? down payment? Equity?

>they do not need to be hard money lenders, i will take conventional also.

Does this answer your questions?

Del-Ohio

ohio lenders - Posted by Dale- ohio

Posted by Dale- ohio on March 13, 2004 at 13:51:25:

does anyone know lenders in ohio or that will loan in ohio, that are easy to work with? no seasoning issues, do not have to live in the house, do not care if the house was bought subject to, or have a problem with a minimum amount? they do not need to be hard money lenders, i will take conventional also. i have checked every bank and mortgage company around and am having trouble getting an equity loan.

thanks

Re: ohio lenders - Posted by TW-OH

Posted by TW-OH on March 14, 2004 at 19:54:20:

Look into several local Savings banks in your area. They usually portfolio their investor loans and can be very flexable as to your needs. My local lender will let me buy directly into a land trust without my name ever getting into the chain of title because the loan is not being sold.