be your own noveau riche.

Gather info and take action.

cork horner
san diego

Nouveau Riche, how’s their training? - Posted by Sam

Posted by Sam on April 10, 2010 at 13:49:48:

I just attended an introduction to Nouveau Riche’s “Real Estate Investing
Program” and have since found many blogs about them being a “scam”. It seems
a larger part of what they promote is “reselling” their expensive services for a
high commission, sort of like multi-level marketing. I’m only interested to know
if they offer a compelling education on real estate investing. Or is this someting
I can learn somewhere else with out the stigma? Does anybody have any
experience with their course or advice for someone with a bit of money, access
to a good handy-man and the desire to get into real estate investing… where do
I start?

Re: Nouveau Riche, how’s their training? - Posted by Bob

Posted by Bob on September 13, 2010 at 12:25:59:

I have just completed 2 years getting their education. Most, if not all, of the people who write against Nouveau Riche have never had their training. I would say of all the places I’ve been, Nouveau has been the best. The education is “no holds barred.” The experts they use to teach their classes are people who are actually practicing what they’re teaching…something you won’t find with other groups now-a-days.

The negatives? The price shock! Most of their sales guys will want to sell you the highest priced packages. If I could have done it all over again, I would not have bought the CDs and DVDs they were selling in 08. I would have just gotten the education at the college. Another negative is that you have to have enough free time/vacation time to be able to make full use of their college. I used all my vacation for the last 2 years to go to the college as much as possible. It was a week at a time every other month. They’ve changed it up since I joined, but the concept is the same. You’re gonna get the best education from them, period!

As far as the “scam” goes. These are likely the people that are either selling something else, or the people who were disenfranchised thinking they could sell the program and make millions, like a few in the NR community have been able to do. Most say, “they make their money on selling the education.” I have known several of the high selling salespeople in NR and can vouch for them. They invest that money into their real estate portfolios, making a lot more money from their real estate than they could ever do in selling educational packages! It’s a great program. If you’d like a non-biased opinion so I can help you get what you want most from them for the cheapest price, I’ll help.

Re: Nouveau Riche, how’s their training? - Posted by Marietta

Posted by Marietta on April 19, 2010 at 13:13:20:

Avoid this outfit like the plague. It’s a multi level marketing scam in a pretty wrapper.